The Brothel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAIN BLOG - 11.18.08

+3
Tush
chuckyb
snobunny
7 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

MAIN BLOG - 11.18.08 - Page 25 Empty Re: MAIN BLOG - 11.18.08

Post  Tush Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:14 pm

BRENDA????

Tush

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://www.myweatherlive.com/thundertushy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Sean just came home from work.... Everyone have a FANTASTIC week Very Happy

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Rita, good luck with the surgery...luckily I haven't needed many 'non-elective' surgeries in my lifetime...hope the recovery is quick and easy Smile

I am off until Jan 5th! Brenda is see is off until the 6th....weeeeeeee!
Lou
Lou

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 am

Lou wrote:Rita, good luck with the surgery...luckily I haven't needed many 'non-elective' surgeries in my lifetime...hope the recovery is quick and easy Smile

I am off until Jan 5th! Brenda is see is off until the 6th....weeeeeeee!

Thanks Lou.... That's a nice break for you and Brenda. I see that PSU is in the Rose Bowl. Awesome! 41-17

I was going to say 37-21- We shall see. GO PSU! cheers

Last edited by Thundertush on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UH, TYPO)

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 am

Looking at some models, it looks as if ya'll are gonna get hit with a snow storm. Heavy snows, over 16 inches?????? I'm so excited & I'm not even there. HAHA

I'm such a WX geek! Wink

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:05 am

I am pumped for the Rose Bowl! Hopefully it will be a big party during and after the game into the night when they win!

I won't get 'excited' about any snowstorms until Wednesday at the earliest. Haha nice, the 0Z GFS shows the storm mostly going out to sea but earlier runs had it closer to the coast....typical...either rain or out to sea..again, not until wednesday at the earliest.
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:09 pm

Lou wrote:I am pumped for the Rose Bowl! Hopefully it will be a big party during and after the game into the night when they win!

I won't get 'excited' about any snowstorms until Wednesday at the earliest. Haha nice, the 0Z GFS shows the storm mostly going out to sea but earlier runs had it closer to the coast....typical...either rain or out to sea..again, not until wednesday at the earliest.

Joey called me a little while ago. He said that it looks as if the storm IS moving out to sea. Some of the models still have it inward. Rooting for those models to win out. Joey also said that when the Pacific Northwest gets more snow, Philly gets shit. LOL. He said all the Pros had forecasted a cold and snowy winter but busted.

I'm thinking otherwise because of NAO and tanking out. Also, when she switches from negative to positive, big things can happen within that window of change. Joey doesn't see a lot of snow for Philly though. I'm also thinking otherwise. I should listen to him since he is the only one who doesn't make concurrent busts. He said Media already got 6 inches of snow. Hmmmm....We both agreed that this weather, all over, is strange! INDEED! Also, it is unusually cold here. A lot of that Pacific Northwest push.

And I know that you are pumped for the Rose bowl. We are as well. Sean always loved Joe Paterno. May PSU hand the LSU? a spanking! lol

Oh yes, PSU. spank em!!! cheers

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Pretty much my thinking since last winter was to think a storm will NOT happen and try to be surprised when it does. I don't remember a storm forecasted in the last 2 years or so that panned out or was worse than they said it would more than 2 days out. The event i got 3 inches was pretty much on target for this area anyway (most were saying 2-4" which I was surprised at)

Oh, PSU is playing USC (University of Spoiled Children, aka University of Southern California LOL)
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 pm

Lou wrote:Pretty much my thinking since last winter was to think a storm will NOT happen and try to be surprised when it does. I don't remember a storm forecasted in the last 2 years or so that panned out or was worse than they said it would more than 2 days out. The event i got 3 inches was pretty much on target for this area anyway (most were saying 2-4" which I was surprised at)

Oh, PSU is playing USC (University of Spoiled Children, aka University of Southern California LOL)

Philadelphia to DC were always in a snow event Lou! That dreaded rain/snow line was always down south. Fork the I 95 corridor thing. I didn't start hearing that term until the 80's... As soon as that started happening, I knew winter in Philadelphia-Metro would be a mess. I remember winters with snow up to my thigh from the drifting snow. This one 8 foor drift, took my dog to the top and let her go down. Covered my moms kitchen window in Bensalem. And now... Winter after winter, disappointment and disappointment. My kids are not sledders like I was. Shame.

My thinking is that this abnormal weather pattern shit will take a turn around 2012. It takes time..... Of course, you say, lol..... NAO will also be in a NEG phase during winter, more often. Like back like she was in the 40's through 70's- Stories that were told to me anyway, from the people of their times.... NAO swung into a POS phase in the early 80's during winter, hence less snow. Then historically, in 1993 and 1996, NAO bottomed out. I can honestly say that all good things come to an end, if this pattern was a good thing. I think the pattern can last up to 20 years? We are due now by my caculations. And it seems to be proving so, slowly, looking at the early snow pack and how far down it is now. Did not see that in the past few years.

University of spoiled children? LOL...... Well, you know about college ball & students more than I. When I go back to school, I'm going to feel old. But what's good about that is that I'm older & I have more insurance. LOL Rolling Eyes

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Headed over to talk to my surgeon now. Wish me luck! Hi Ms. Brenny......

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:21 pm

I just got back from the doctors and need treatment for nerve damage. They are talking EMG and spinal blocks. What the hell? If surgery is done now, the nerve damage will be harder to treat. So, surgery is now postponed. On a new medication now called Gabapentin. This blows major dick! I see the Neurosurgeon next week. Vincent is having knee surgery at the Core Institute in March, to remove a mass. Biop it. My head is spinning!
That is all.....................

Sorry for exploding. I feel like I'm going to crash and burn!

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:24 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Watching the Rose Bowl. PSU just turned over the ball but that will change in the 2nd half.....

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Depresse Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 am

Well that was depressing...had one good quarter, then bam! the defense stunk it up! Hopefully the Eagles win Sunday or this week(end) will be a total loss sports wise...lol

Depresse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:25 am

That was me above...like how it cut off my name "DepressedPSUfanLou" lol
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Post  snobunny Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:40 pm

I flipped passed the game last night, Lou, and thought of you. Sorry. Sad Pat came home all pissed off over it... LOL... so much for going to a party for the game, I bet there were a ton of unhappy people there.
snobunny
snobunny

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://give.salvationarmyusa.org/goto/brzezicki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah, it was quite the somber atmosphere at my friends house last night. He was having back issues and I have a cold, so with the way PSU played, it sucked lol Oh well, very good season, and hopefully the Eagles can come through. Hopefully your enjoying you extended holiday vacation...it is nice to have some time away from work...I have been pretty lazy though...maybe I'll put together a book shelf I bought a couple months ago...lol.
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Post  snobunny Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Lou wrote:Yeah, it was quite the somber atmosphere at my friends house last night. He was having back issues and I have a cold, so with the way PSU played, it sucked lol Oh well, very good season, and hopefully the Eagles can come through. Hopefully your enjoying you extended holiday vacation...it is nice to have some time away from work...I have been pretty lazy though...maybe I'll put together a book shelf I bought a couple months ago...lol.

I was really motivated at the beginning of my time off... did a ton of baking and walked around the neighborhood handing out tins of baked goods... and did a bunch of major cleaning (the kind I rarely get to do, the moving furniture kind... my job gets in the way of that kind of cleaning). But now I am unmotivated... entirely unmotivated. LOL Oh well, it is what it is... and I very much deserve some 'down time'.

Sorry to hear about the cold. So much going around now... I blame the screwy weather. Speaking of weather... WTF is this??? LOL Oh well... feel better Lou!
snobunny
snobunny

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://give.salvationarmyusa.org/goto/brzezicki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Lou wrote:Yeah, it was quite the somber atmosphere at my friends house last night. He was having back issues and I have a cold, so with the way PSU played, it sucked lol Oh well, very good season, and hopefully the Eagles can come through. Hopefully your enjoying you extended holiday vacation...it is nice to have some time away from work...I have been pretty lazy though...maybe I'll put together a book shelf I bought a couple months ago...lol.

Put together the shelf. Sorry about the loss. Sean also sends his condolences.

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Sorry to hear about the cold. So much going around now... I blame the screwy weather. Speaking of weather... WTF is this??? LOL Oh well... feel better Lou![/quote]

FV said don't expect much in the ways of snow....... Total bummer, eh?

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 am

Saw radar last night. Looked as if some snow was moving into the region.... Think snow!

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm

What a mess down south................. What a Face

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:37 pm

You might have off tomorrow, Lou.... Good icing expected in your neck of the woods...

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Tush Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:49 am

Look at all that ice. Wow

Tush

Back to top Go down

MAIN BLOG - 11.18.08 - Page 25 Empty Husband down...

Post  Tush Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 pm

[b]The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.

"They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans," he replied.

"Put them back, we can't afford them," demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in their basket.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replied the wife.

Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and its half the price."

On the PA system: "Cleanup aisle 7, we have a husband down." What a Face

Tush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next